International cooperation is an integral activity of the EI "GSAU". The university focuses great attention to broadening of international contacts and its integration in the global scientific-educational area.
International Cooperation Department is a structural unit of the EI "GSAU" which organizes international activity of the university.
The main directions of international activity of the EI "GSAU":
- promotion of educational services at the global educational market;
- broadening of educational services export of the EI "GSAU" to the countries of Europe, near and far abroad;
- maintaining of stable links with foreign universities and international organizations within multilateral and bilateral agreements on cooperation;
- widening of partner contacts with foreign universities and scientific organizations;
- increasing of academic mobility of the university students and teachers;
- implementation of international educational and research programmes and projects;
- assistance to departure abroad on business trips and under the terms of realization of the academic contacts of employees, postgraduates, students;
- ensuring migratory registration and control over the implementation by foreign citizens of Rules of stay of foreign citizens on the territory of the Republic of Belarus and the legislation of the Republic of Belarus;
- monitoring of the existing scholarship programmes for training and carrying out researches abroad;
- carrying out the international scientific conferences and seminars on the basis of the EI "GSAU";
- organization of training and practice abroad for students, postgraduates and teachers of the university.
The university keeps up educational and scientific links with more than 50 educational institutions and organizations with which agreements on cooperation are signed. Within the agreements the following activities are carried out:
- mutual exchange of the teaching staff, university employees, postgraduates and students;
- participation in conferences and summer schools;
- mutual exchange of scientific and scientific and methodological literature, curricula and other educational documentation;
- exchange of theoretical and practical training experience;
- information exchange about the most considerable events of mutual interest, which are carried out in educational institutions;
- joint carrying-out of research and experimental works (joint participation in the international programmes and projects, scientific exhibitions, scientific and practical conferences and seminars);
- publication of results of joint researches;
- development of business contacts directly between the relevant faculties and chairs.
Participation in the international scientific projects is carried out together with partners from Russia, the Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Germany, Poland, Spain and Sweden.
160 foreign students from various countries (Turkmenistan, Russia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Ecuador, Nigeria, Cameroon) study at the university.
At the university since 2014/2015 academic year there is a specialty "Management" taught in English.