|Specialties||Scientific Qualification||Language||Study period||Tuition fee|
|Economy and management of national economy||«Researcher» in Economics Sciences||Russian||Full-time |
|Particular zootechnics, livestock production technology||«Researcher» in Zootechnics Sciences|
|Breeding, selection, genetics and reproduction of farm animals|
|Physiology||«Researcher» in Veterinary Sciences|
|Diagnosis and therapy of animal diseases, pathology, oncology and morphology of animals|
|Plant protection||«Researcher» in Agronomics Sciences|
|Selection and seed production of agricultural plants|
Admission documents for postgraduate programs:
- Copy of the diploma of higher education with transcript of records or copy of certificate of higher education (Bachelor degree), equivalent to the I stage of higher education in the Republic of Belarus with transcript of records*;
- Copy of Master degree diploma with transcript of records or copy of certificate of Master degree, equivalent to the II stage of higher education in the Republic of Belarus with transcript of records*;
* if the abovementioned documents are obtained abroad, they should be nostrificated to its equivalent document at the Republic institute of higher education (situated in Minsk city, the Republic of Belarus ).
- List and copies of published scientific articles, or a scientific essay on the theme of the chosen specialty;
- Medical certificate issued by the official medical institution of the country; HIV-certificate issued by the official medical institution of the country Applicant comes from;
- Copy of ID-passport;
- All the documents should be translated into Russian or Belarusian and notarized;
- Recommendation of Academic or Scientific Council or Faculty Council of the higher educational institution or copy of employment record or any other document, confirming the seniority;
- The scientific seminar of the laboratory (or of the Department meeting) conclusion on the relevance of the research topic, the quality and volume of individual research work under the dissertation;
- Medical insurance for 1 year period (except for the citizens of Russian Federation, Turkmenistan, Republic of Armenia, Republic of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Tajikistan, Republic of Uzbekistan, Ukraine);
- 8 photos 6 х 4 sm in size.
After arrival to the University foreign citizen should personally present the originals of the abovementioned documents and fulfill the following documents:
- Application form.
- Personal record.
During 1-2 weeks after arrival to the University foreign citizen should pass medical examination in Grodno and present medical certificate of health state.