Necessary documents for registration

After issuing an order on your enrollment to GSAU you will have to get temporary registration (temporary residence permit) for the period of your stay in the Republic of Belarus.

To get registration at the place of stay/residence you should contact the International Cooperation Department (the main building of GSAU, ground floor, room № 1) and provide the following documents:

1) passport;

2) migration card;

3) 4 photos;

4) insurance policy valid for one year;

5) the Residential Lease Agreement (you can get it in the Dean's Office);

6) receipt of payment of state duty for registration.

NOTICE: foreign applicant must bring the passport for making a registration during 5 days after his/her arrival to the Republic of Belarus.

© Гродненский государственный аграрный университет. Все права защищены. Республика Беларусь, г.Гродно, 230008, ул. Терешковой, 28 Тел./Факс: +375(152)72-13-65 E-mail: